Patient Identification and Outcomes
- ITB Therapy℠ with Lioresal® Intrathecal has a well-established safety and efficacy profile for the treatment of severe spasticity1
- 30% to 50% of patients with MS, SCI, CP, or stroke who have spasticity suffer from severe or problematic spasticity2
- Many factors determine which patients are right for ITB Therapy℠ with Lioresal® Intrathecal—most importantly, patients should be considered if their spasticity is interfering with comfort, function, and/or caregiving3
- If your current treatment protocol leaves your patient with spasticity that interferes with daily activities or your patient is experiencing intolerable CNS side effects, consider Lioresal® Intrathecal today1
- Lioresal® Intrathecal (baclofen injection) is a muscle relaxant and antispastic that is indicated for use in the management of severe spasticity of cerebral or spinal origin.1
- Lioresal® Intrathecal (baclofen injection) for intrathecal injection [prescribing information]. Saol Therapeutics, Roswell, Georgia; January 2019.
- McGuire JR. Chapter 2: Epidemiology of spasticity in the adult and child. In: Brashear A, Elovic E, eds. Spasticity: Diagnosis and Management. 2nd ed. New York, NY: Demos Medical, 2016.
- Saulino M, Ivanhoe CB, McGuire JR, et al. Best practices for intrathecal baclofen therapy: patient selection. Neuromodulation. 2016;19(6):607-615.