ITB Therapy Management
- Lioresal® Intrathecal (baclofen injection) offers targeted delivery for individualized relief of severe spasticity
- ITB Therapy℠ with Lioresal® Intrathecal and the SynchroMed® II pump have a well-established safety and efficacy profile in the treatment of severe spasticity with a long history of use1
- To ensure safety and prevent suboptimal therapeutic efficacy, optimizing and troubleshooting ITB Therapy℠ may be necessary2
- It is mandatory that all patients, caregivers, and treating physicians receive adequate information regarding the risks of the mode of treatment. Instruction should be given on signs and symptoms of overdose, procedures to be followed in the event of an overdose, and proper home care of the pump and insertion site.
- Boster AL, Bennett SE, Bilsky GS, et al. Best practices for intrathecal baclofen therapy: screening test. Neuromodulation. 2016;19(6):616-622.
- Saulino M, Anderson DJ, Doble J, et al. Best practices for intrathecal baclofen therapy: troubleshooting. Neuromodulation. 2016;19(6):632-641.